Skip to content BOOK ONLINE

Worker’s Compensation Board (WCB) Treatment

Man with sore back from lifting boxes

Only our Chiropractors can accept WCB patients
(our Physiotherapists are not a WCB provider).

If you injured yourself at work, it’s important to seek care as soon as possible. You can go straight to a chiropractor to receive treatment. For more than a decade, chiropractic care has had the highest satisfaction rate among employees who sustained an injury. Another benefit of chiropractic is it’s considered to be one of the most clinically effective and cost-effective methods of addressing work-related injuries.

Common Job-Related Injuries

  • Slips and falls
  • Machinery accidents
  • Repetitive motion injuries
  • Falling to a lower level
  • Overexertion

If you’ve experienced any of these or another on-the-job injury you can go directly to a chiropractor. Seeing a medical doctor first is not required. Chiropractors can submit your assessment information to the WCB to review and determine if your claim is accepted.

Group of workers

What Should I Do If I Get Hurt at Work?

It’s important to follow these three simple steps:

  1. Report the details of your injury to your employer. After receiving this notice, they are required to relay it to the WCB-Alberta within a 72-hour period.
  2. See your healthcare provider. Inform them of your injury and how it happened. Your doctor or chiropractor must then report to WCB-Alberta within 48 hours.
  3. Report to WCB-Alberta and send a Report of Injury form to them as quickly as possible.

How We Can Help

We offer acupuncture, chiropractic care, and massage therapy to help you get out of pain and recover from your work-related injuries.

Book an Appointment

If you experienced an on-the-job injury, we want to help. Contact Windermere Chiropractor & Physiotherapy Clinic today to schedule an appointment!

Worker’s Compensation Board Treatment in Windermere, SW Edmonton AB | (780) 628-2881